The Fabulous First Five Minutes Of Final Fantasy X-2

The Final Fantasy X-2 Remaster with Bonus Final Fantasy X hit the States this week, once again raising the all-important question, “How can you hate a game that opens with a dance number?”
First off, sorry about the “singing”. I couldn’t help myself.
Secondly, I completely understand why so many Final Fantasy fans hate this game with a passion. Following up the first big Final Fantasy game of a new generation with what is essentially the series’ equivalent of Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball was a move that was destined to cause contention among the player base.


I love the game. I enjoy the Dressphere system. I like unlocking all the outfits and playing with group dynamics. I relished the opportunity to further explore the continent of Spira. And that music. From the moment the game’s menu popped up I was in love.
And yes, I know her name is Lulu.
The First Five is the first five minutes of a game with light commentary. Once the five minutes are up, so am I.
Source : kotaku.com

Share this

0 Comment to "The Fabulous First Five Minutes Of Final Fantasy X-2"

Post a Comment